Restless Road Releases New Track ‘You Don’t Have To Love Me’, Debut Album Arriving this Friday
RESTLESS ROAD RELEASES NEW TRACK ‘YOU DON’T HAVE TO LOVE ME’
DEBUT ALBUM, ‘LAST RODEO’, ARRIVING THIS FRIDAY (OCT 20TH)
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – In anticipation of their debut album, Last Rodeo, arriving this Friday (Oct. 20th), Restless Road released a new track from the project last Friday, ‘You Don’t Have To Love Me‘. Listen to the new song and pre-add/order/save Last Rodeo HERE.
Written by the trio (Colton Pack, Garrett Nichols, Zach Beeken) along with Austin Shawn and Nate Kenyon, ‘You Don’t Have To Love Me’ preludes the harmony-driven vocals and “hard-hitting storytelling” (Country Now) to come on Last Rodeo. The project will feature 18 tracks including the title track, which Country Central called “undeniably catchy,” and recently released songs ‘Roll Tide Roll’, ‘I Don’t Wanna Be That Guy’, ‘Sundown Somewhere’, ‘On My Way’, their #1 Sirius XM hit ‘Growing Old With You’ and fan favourite ‘Bar Friends.’
Contrary to the title of the album, Last Rodeo is just the beginning for the trio. The title track is about resilience and keeping their eyes on the road, which this album is proof of. As Colton, Garrett and Zach have grown together, Last Rodeo encapsulates their journey through every twist and turn. With Colton married, Garrett currently engaged, and Zach single – the songs incorporate a wide breadth of stories about all different stages of life and love.
With appearances this year in the UK with Kane Brown, at Stagecoach and CMA Fest, the “Spotify Hot Country Artist To Watch” will spend the rest of the year touring alongside Russell Dickerson. For tickets and additional info, visit www.restlessroad.com.
Photo credit: Gus Black
Last Rodeo Album Track List
1. Last Rodeo (Trannie Anderson/Lindsay Rimes/Garrett Nichols/Zach Beeken/Colton Pack)
2. Head Over Heels (Zach Beeken/Garrett Nichols/Colton Pack/Jacob Rice/Kyle Sturrock)
3. Growing Old With You (Charles Kelley/Jordan Minton/Jordan Reynolds)
4. Could’ve Been a Love Song (Zach Crowell/Ben Hayslip/Hunter Phelps)
5. Roll Tide Roll (Zach Beeken/Garrett Nichols/Kyle Sturrock)
6. Bar Friends (Geoff Warburton/Jordan Schmidt/Kyle Clark/Tyler Filmore)
7. Tell Me Not To (Zach Beeken/Emma-Lee/Garrett Nichols/Colton Pack)
8. Go Get Her (Josh Jenkins/Brice Long/Mark Nesler)
9. I Don’t Wanna Be That Guy (Colton Pack/Garrett Nichols/Zach Beeken/Jared Keim/Travis Wood)
10. 10 Things (Zach Beeken/Devin Dawson/Jared Keim/Garrett Nichols)
11. Leave Them Boots On (Zach Beeken/Garrett Nichols/Colton Pack/Jonathan Smith)
12. Easy for You to Say (Zach Beeken/Josh Kear/Garrett Nichols/Colton Pack/Lindsay Rimes)
13. You Don’t Have to Love Me (Austin Shawn/Zach Beeken/Nate Kenyon/Garrett Nichols/Colton Pack)
14. No Can Do (Jessi Alexander/Zach Beeken/Matt Jenkins/Garrett Nichols/Colton Pack/Jacob Rice)
15. That Town and You (Ben Burgess/Devin Dawson/Joshua Kerr/Jordan Reynolds)
18. On My Way (Zach Beeken/Kyle Clark/Garrett Nichols/Colton Pack/Lindsay Rimes)
ABOUT RESTLESS ROAD: Made up of three different but complementary voices, country band Restless Road (Zach Beeken, Garrett Nichols and Colton Pack) is “one of the most intriguing and exciting acts of the year” (Wide Open Country). Praised by People, Taste of Country, Billboard, and more, the trio’s powerhouse harmonies and soul-baring lyrics have accumulated over 225million cumulative career streams and amassed a following of over 4.2 million on their social media platforms. As NBC’s Today Show host Hoda Kotb put it, “That harmony…you feel it in your soul.”
The trio is gearing up for the release of their debut album Last Rodeo which is set for release on October 20. The new 18 track album features brand new hits as well as already released tracks “Last Rodeo,” “I Don’t Wanna Be That Guy,” “Sundown Somewhere,” “On My Way,” their Sirius XM The Highway #1 hit “Growing Old With You” and fan favorite “Bar Friends.”
They were named as one of Spotify’s Hot Country Artists To Watch for 2023 and kicked off the year touring in Europe/UK with Kane Brown, played Stagecoach for the very first time, and were all over CMA Fest (including having their very own dunk tank). They will continue through the rest of the year touring with Russell Dickerson and make spots at various festivals along the way.
The trio has performed on ABC’s The Bachelor, and has been featured by CMT, EXTRA, The Today Show, and more and was named as one of Opry’s Next Stage Artists.
With all signs indicating Restless Road as a contender for best new vocal group, its members continue to write, sing, and perform together as they take the next steps down country music’s long and winding road.