SHININGSTAR: Russian symphonic metal band premieres “Hot Hearts in the Cold Hands” single
Russian symphonic metallers SHININGSTAR are now launching the new single “Hot Hearts in the Cold Hands”. Check out the official video at THIS LOCATION!
The song is featured on the band’s new album, “Destiny”, due out on 15th November 2021 via Italian label Time To Kill Records.
1) Harbingers of Blizzard (intro)
2) Shining Queen of the North Star
3) At the Edge of the Universe
4) Fire. Wind. Water. Earth
5) Night Witches
6) Hot Hearts in the Cold Hands
7) The Calm Before the Storm (outro)
8) Shining Queen of the North Star (orchestral version)
9) At the Edge of the Universe (orchestral version)
10) Fire. Wind. Water. Earth (orchestral version)
11) NIght Witches (orchestral version)
11) Carol of the Bells (metal cover, bonus track)
SHININGSTAR is a symphonic metal band from Saint Petersburg, Russia, formed in 2020 by musicians of Hellbomb, Katalepsy, Infiltration, Ethir Anduin, Troll Bens Fir and Svartby.
Influenced by Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Epica and Fleshgod Apocalypse, the band continues the tradition and staple of the symphonic metal sound, encompassing all that is melancholic and brooding and combining it with unique orchestral and melodic arrangements.
Alexander Nazin – Bass, Guitars, Keyboards
Alexey Semyonov – Drums, Bass
Elena “Luka” – Vocals Andrew Kozlov – Bass (session)