PALAYE ROYALE Release Video For New Track ‘Teenage Heartbreak Queen’
‘Boom Boom Room Side B’ Releasing Via Sumerian Records on 28 September
Continuing their explosive upwards trajectory, fashion-art rock band, PALAYE ROYALEhave dropped a brand new video for ‘Teenage Heartbreak Queen’ – the third track to be released from their highly anticipated album, ‘Boom Boom Room Side B’ set to be released 28 September via Sumerian records.
You can watch the video here: https://youtu.be/5KY_
Having already released lead single ‘You’ll Be Fine’ and follow up track ‘Death Dance’ which have collectively racked up over 2 million Spotify streams and been included on several of the platform’s biggest rock playlists including ‘Rock This’, ‘New Music Friday’ and ‘New Noise’, ‘Teenage Heartbreak Queen’ gives fans a further taste of what to expect from the band’s highly anticipated new album, ‘Boom Boom Room Side B’ when it drops on 28 September.
The band are about to embark upon their first UK headline tour, having already sold out their Glasgow date and upgraded their Manchester show. To make room for their growing army of fans, the three brothers return to the UK for their first Scottish show in Glasgow on 02 October, Manchester on the 03 and London’s KOKO – a venue 8 times bigger than the Camden Assembly – on Friday 05 October.
“Boom Boom Room (Side B)” will be released via Sumerian Records on 28 September 2018. Full track listing:
1. Death Dance
2. Teenage Heartbreak Queen
3. You’ll Be Fine
4. Dying In A Hot Tub
5. Mrs Infamous
6. Hospital Beds
7. Love The Void
8. The Boom
- CD + Poster – $15.00
CD + Signed Poster + Tube + Autographed Poster + Tea Cup & Saucer (Limited To 150) – $40.00SOLD OUT
- CD + Poster + Backseat Tee – $28.00
- CD + Poster + Hallway Tee – $28.00
- CD + Poster + Rolls Tee – $28.00
- CD + Poster + You’ll Be Fine Hoodie – $55.00
- CD + Poster + Tube + All 3 Tees + Hoodie + Wall Flag – $99.00
Black W/ White Splatter Vinyl (Limited To 250) – $23.00SOLD OUT Half White/Half Black Vinyl (Limited To 250) – $23.00 SOLD OUT
- To date, they have clocked up 30 million YouTube views, 16 million streams on Spotify and have a combined social reach of 880k.
- They have already been on the cover of Alternative Press here in the US and Rock Sound in the UK and have been heralded as the ‘hottest new band on the planet’.
- They won the MTV ‘March Madness’ competition back in 2014 beating the likes of Linkin Park and Coldplay to make them the first unsigned band to ever win. An impressive feat considering they were still in their teens. This is largely down to their enormously rabid and perpetually expanding fanbase known as The Soldiers of The Royal Council. The win also saw them and their track ‘Get Higher’ star in the Samsung Galaxy Note global ad campaign that same year.
- They have strong roots in both the fashion and art worlds. They’ve performed at Los Angeles Fashion Week both at the gala and for the Ruffian Runway show, collaborated with M.Cohen Jewellery on a small jewellery line called S.E.R Lord and performed at Saks Fifth Avenue event for Diane Von Furstenberg last year.
- They have a rapidly expanding and fiercely dedicated fanbase called The Soldiers of The Royal Council. Inspiring cult-like devotion seen only by bands such as My Chemical Romance and Twenty One Pilots.
- They’re great live and have an interesting list of influences ranging from The Rolling Stones to Danny Elfman, My Chemical Romance to Harry Potter. They’re kicking back against the ‘rock is dead’ agenda and joining the likes of Greta Van Fleet in bringing classic influences into the 21st century and into the ears of a generation who may not be familiar with them.
- Recently finished a summer-long run on the last ever Vans Warped Tour and will be embarking on a 33 date headline tour of North America beginning in October.