JINJER Wraps Groundbreaking European TourOrder the Standout New Album, Wallflowers, HERE!
[photo credit: Lenny Van Dijk]
Images Courtesy of : Ilona Gerasymova // Dmytro Mykhalakii // Quintenquistcom // Schwarze Presse // Lenny Van Dijk
After dropping one of the most anticipated metal albums of the year, Wallflowers – which topped the charts worldwide by achieving #1 and top 10 rankings in the US, UK, Canada, Germany and beyond – JINJER wasted no time hitting the road in Europe, once again proving that if there is a chance to tour- even in these strange times, that JINJER will do almost anything (legally!) to give their fans a show to remember.
This European Tour, together with French metalists Hypno5e and Napalm Records labelmates SPACE OF VARIATIONS, was not only JINJER‘s first tour since Covid-19 put a stop to everything, but for many local promoters, venues and fans alike – it was the first international tour to hit their cities since March 2020, and served as a beacon to the music community that touring is indeed possible, if you take a few calculated risks.
The band stated to fans on social media: “EU TOUR IS OVER! Wow, what a tour this was! For JINJER, as well as our brothers in Hypno5e and Space Of Variations, this run was important on so many different levels. For one, we were one of the first tours to cross borders since the pandemic started – and many shows we were the first full capacity shows for promoters and clubs since then as well, or the first metal shows, or the first shows you got to watch standing up with very little restrictions – and not to mention our very first tour since March 2020! This tour was hard for all involved, but it was 200% worth it. For all other bands wondering if they should move their tours to 2022… please do not – the clubs, the promoters, the local crews, the caterers, the local bands and especially the fans NEED you to play this year and make things normal again! If we can do it then you probably can as well… Thanks to each and every single one of you that came out to these shows – we made a small piece of history together!!! PS: COMING TO AMERICA TOUR 2021 IS UP NEXT!!”
Check out the attached tour impressions below!
JINJER are currently filming their next single and gearing up for their massive North American Tour together with Suicide Silence and All Hail The Yeti.
[album artist: Giannis Nakos at Remedy Art Design]
Wallflowers is still available in the following formats:
– Deluxe Box (Hand-Numbered Box, Limited Shirt (different sizes available), 7″ Black incl. 2 Bonus Tracks, CD Digipak (Sleeve)) – Limited to 1000 Copies (Napalm ONLY)
– Righteous Green, Black and White Vinyl (7″ White incl. 2 Bonus Tracks, Signed Picture 12″ Booklet, Hand-Numbered Gatefold, Alternative Artwork) – Limited to 400 Copies (Napalm ONLY) – SOLD OUT
– White Vortex Vinyl – Limited to 500 Copies (Napalm RoW/EU ONLY) – SOLD OUT
– Deep Black Vinyl
– Colossal Golden Vinyl – Limited to 500 Copies (Napalm NorAm ONLY) – SOLD OUT
– MC (White) – Limited to 100 Copies (Napalm ONLY) – SOLD OUT
– MC (Smokey Clear) – Limited to 150 Copies (Napalm ONLY)
– 1 CD Digipak
– 1 CD + Shirt Bundle (Napalm Mailorder)
– digital album
You can find more formats and specials, as well as new merch in the JINJER merch shop HERE!
JINJER‘s exceptional precision of modern metal paired with tough as nails attitude has earned them a fiercely loyal, rabid fanbase and massive critical acclaim, making JINJER one of the most talked about bands today and garnering them many sold out performances across the globe.Since announcing Wallflowers, the band has graced numerous renowned international magazine covers, booked the biggest stories, sold out countless tour dates and their first two new singles, “Vortex” and “Mediator”, both cracked the multi-million stream mark in no time. The new album not only presents a methodical and premeditated next step in the band’s already imposing career, but moreover, it mirrors the personal adversities they’ve faced due to the worldwide events of the last year. Wallflowers is not only an upgrade to the progressive groove metal sound that all JINJER fans crave, but also a sonic pressure cooker of technical musicianship, emotional fury and an intense soundtrack befitting the harrowing state of the world today. Hailing from the conflict-ridden Ukrainian region of Donetsk but now calling Kiev their home base, JINJER truly do not mince words – or riffs – on Wallflowers.
Dive into the exceptional sonic universe of JINJER and re-watch all videos from Wallflowers:“Wallflower”:
– METAL HAMMER GER – “With WALLFLOWERS, the Ukrainian band, who musically buzz around somewhere between metalcore, djent, groove and death metal, goes to the next level.”– metal.de GER –
“JINJER present probably one of their most important albums”– Distorted Sound UK – “JINJERposition themselves as one of the most outspoken metal bands on the planet”– METAL HAMMER UK – “Simultaneously mesmeric and ear-splittingly apocalyptic”
– KERRANG UK- “… one of the finest – and most important – metal releases of 2021.”
– BANGER TV CANADA – “This band continues to impress and they deserve all the praise that they can get.”
– BLABBERMOUTH US – “Never mind the hype, JINJER are obviously brilliant, and Wallflowers is an ambitious and creatively honest modern metal record that we can all believe in.”
– NEW NOISE US – “Wallflowers is a progressive masterpiece that further cements the fact that JINJERare one of most exciting acts in the current metal scene.”
– REVOLVER US – “JINJER’s most aggressive and melancholy album to date”
Tatiana Shmayluk – Vocals
Roman Ibramkhalilov – Guitars
Eugene Abdukhanov – Bass
Vlad Ulasevich – Drums