New York, NY, USA March 31, 2018 – Music Resource Group (MRG) announced the winners of this year’s 16thannual international Independent Music Awards, which is dubbed as “The Grammys of the independent music scene”. Jack of None won two awards: Best Music Producer – Eclectic forA.G. Syjuco, awarded to him for his work as producer on Jack of None’s second album “Who Shot Bukowski?”; and Best EP – Eclectic for their EP “The Tattle Tale Heart”.
Overall, Jack of None garnered 8 nominations across different categories, winning two. Their nominations can be seen below:
- Best Album – Spoken Word – “Who Shot Bukowski?”
- Best Album – Eclectic – “Who Shot Bukowski?”
- Best Song – Spoken Word – Dear Georges (Vous Petit Monstre)
- Best Song – Eclectic – Polyamorous Serial Monogamist
- Best EP – Eclectic – “The Tattle Tale Heart”
- Best Music Producer – Eclectic – AG Syjuco for “Who Shot Bukowski?”
- Best Album Art – Design & Photography – “The Tattle Tale Heart” by Maxine Syjuco
- Best Lyric Video – The Brainwashers
The winning projects were selected by judging panels of top recording artists including: Tom Waits, Slayer, Bakithi Kumalo, Michael W. Smith, Sepultura, Amy Lee [Evanescence] among many others; and influential press and talent buyers from the Americas, Europe and Pacific Rim.
The event honoring winners and nominees of the prestigious awards was held at the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York last March 31, 2018. For more information, visit http://independentmusicawards.com/